sigma banner

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

OOTD A dressed down floral dress


This dress i bought from either blooms or wetseal 1 year ago and never never wored it :/ this is the first time ive worn it so it is still very brand new. As you can see this dress is a little flowy and is super soft. I dont have the greatest body type, so it help hides my fatness and luv handles, making me look more slimmer. It also help even out my whole body because im only big around the middle area and smaller around my upper and lower body. 

I just noticed that the earrings im wearing doesnt just have small patterns but its shaped as flowers just like my dress :) 

Necklace was a given to me as a gift. I didnt wear the earrings that came with it because i lost 1 side :( 

I didn't have time to put nail polish on my toes so bare with me ***shrugs***

As for shoes, i had 2 shoes to show. I chose the 1st one because it makes the whole outfit look calm and simple. The 2nd shoe i paired it with was my gladiator flats, it makes the outfit stands out more, which i think i like better than the 1st shoe :p

I hope you guys enjoyed my ootd. I had fun doing this and will be doing more ootd in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment